PlayNext Lab is a fast-growing IT startup based in Tokyo, with more than 70% team member are foreigners. Our diverse team has been developing various services for our clients to achieve digital transformation mission.
We provide development and operation services for comprehensive DX services that promote the digitalization of administrative procedures and window operations for local governments.
· Design and implement back-end systems used by the internal operations teams, customers and supply partners.
· Technology selection and verification of middleware, frameworks, etc.
· Architecture design of the entire back-end system
· System improvement based on various qualitative and quantitative research (user survey, log analysis, inquiry analysis, etc.)
· Algorithm, interface design with front end
・Experience in back-end development of Web applications (statically typed language is a plus)
・Basic knowledge about data structures and algorithms
・Experience using relational databases
・Development experience using public clouds such as AWS and GCP
[Welcome to Have]
・Development experience in languages with strong static typing and functional elements such as Rust and Scala
・Experience in designing, developing and operating microservices
・Security-conscious web development experience
・Experience in designing and developing large-scale services
・Experience using container technology such as Docker
・Experience in operating services using Kubernetes
・Experience in developing or using BFF and GraphQL servers
・Web front-end application development skills using React, GraphQL, etc.
Flexible work hours
Saturdays & Sundays
End / beginning of the year vacation
Head office (Tokyo)
remote work available
Various social insurances
Commute fee allowances
Child allowances/Marriage allowances
You must sign in to apply for this position.
The activities will help you to apply remote jobs high efficiency, do onlne remote job interview and discuss remote job informations