NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations Developer Support Analyst to join our team in Calgary, AB (remote).
NTT DATA, Inc. currently seeks a Dynamics AX Functional Support Analyst with the ability to support and maintain Dynamics AX 2012 Finance, Sales Applications and Supply Chain Management from the production line to the final invoice for a Forestry Industry client. Work closely with NTT Functional Analysts, client IT and business resources directly on user issues, defect resolutions, configurations, enhancements and other system improvements. Preference is given candidates who also have Dynamics FO experience is the client is currently engaged in an upgrade from AX 2012.
Applications/Functions Supported: Custom business module; Accounts payable; Accounts receivable; General ledger; Product information management; Inventory and warehouse management; Sales; Logistics; System administration. Duties and Responsibilities include:
– Tier 2 and 3 development support
– Utilize your knowledge of finance & supply chain processes and best practices to advise the team and client r to solutions that will resolve technical issues and improve the product to suit their needs.
– Estimate effort based on proposed design.
– Develop, test and deploy required modifications as per agreed upon designs. This may include application customization, reporting, integrations and data migration.
– Follow best practices in the documentation of proposed and as-built solutions.
– Demonstrate the capacity to plan, prioritize and organize your time, schedules and activities.
– Identify and analyze risks and issues for the program.
– Demonstrate the ability to work systematically and logically to analyze situations, resolve problems, identify causes and anticipate implications.
– Dynamics AX 2012/FO functional familiarity in Finance, Sales and Supply Chain
– Dynamics AX 2012/FO custom development experience
– Tier 2 and 3 business support
– System maintenance and enhancements
– Forestry industry experience is an asset.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a recognized leader in IT and business services, including cloud, data and applications, headquartered in Texas. As part of NTT DATA, a $30 billion trusted global innovator with a combined global reach of over 80 countries, we help clients transform through business and technology consulting, industry and digital solutions, applications development and management, managed edge-to-cloud infrastructure services, BPO, systems integration and global data centers. We are committed to our clients’ long-term success. Visit nttdata.com or LinkedIn to learn more.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants without regarding to race, color, religion, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for all employees. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please inform your recruiter so that we may connect you with the appropriate team.
You must sign in to apply for this position.
The activities will help you to apply remote jobs high efficiency, do onlne remote job interview and discuss remote job informations