Do you enjoy being part of a successful completion and wellbore intervention team?
Are you a Field Specialist looking for a new direction?
Join our Completions & Wellbore Intervention Team
Our Completions business drawing from the industry’s broadest portfolio of proven products and innovative technologies, provides the specific infrastructure and well integrity solution needed to produce safely and efficiently for the life of assets. We create improvements and efficiency through service delivery, remote operations, automation and advanced analytics.
Partner with the best
As a Field Service Specialist – Remote Operations (CWI) you will ensure Baker Hughes delivers flawless execution through communicated risk assessments and pre-job planning, active job execution via remote technologies, post job analysis and knowledge sharing.
As a Field Service Specialist – Remote Operations (CWI) , you will be responsible for:
· Ensuring compliance with Manage the Job Cycle (MtJC) process
· Performing real time execution and direction of rig site activities from remote hub Location
· Executing the operational plan per the contract terms and conditions
· Providing real time job monitoring activities and decisions regarding changes to the CWI plan and communicating such changes to the customer, rig site personnel, and other stakeholders as required
· Engaging with your team to determine appropriate actions, relying upon experience, standard principles, concepts and techniques
· Taking ownership for knowing the operational status of field equipment at the well site
· Preparing service deliverables in accordance with standard operating procedures, internal management systems or customer agreed procedures
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will need:
High School Diploma/GED
8 years’ of operations/field experience in operating the following equipment – IPS( (Well Monitoring and Intelligent Completions)/Upper Completions , Multistage Completions, Wellbore Construction, Workover Systems
·Be able to work in a 24/7 service environment, based on an agreed shift schedule.
·Have a solid background and knowledge across a broad range of down-hole drilling, evaluation tools and services.
Have an analytical approach to problem-solving and be motivated and focused on results
Have good communication skills both verbal and written in English.
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
· This is a shift based working pattern.
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
· Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
· Comprehensive private medical care options
· Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
· Tailored financial programs
· Additional elected or voluntary benefits
You must sign in to apply for this position.
The activities will help you to apply remote jobs high efficiency, do onlne remote job interview and discuss remote job informations