Harris Hill are delighted to be a working with one of the UK’s most loved charities to recruit a Legacy and Tribute Fundraiser to join their Individual Supporters team. This great role will give you the opportunity to really develop the Tribute (In Memory) Fundraising offering and have a real impact on future fundraising in this important area. You will think from the supporter’s perspective in order to maximising legacy acquisition, conversion and retention and grow In Memory income.
The charity are looking for a creative and ambitious person who is keen to develop their skills in legacy and in memory fundraising. Working closely with the Legacy Fundraising Manager, you will be supported to develop the current tribute fundraising programme and encouraged to explore new and alternative avenues for increasing growth and engagement with existing supporters.
Not only will you be joining an experienced Individual Supporters team, but you will develop strong working relationships with the wider fundraising team and beyond, developing strong working relationships throughout the charity. You will need to be pro-active, confident, an excellent communicator, and able to manage a range of key stakeholder relationships.
Your key responsibilities will include;
– Supporting the Legacy Fundraising Manager in managing legacy activities.
– Identifying new products and propositions that are in line with supporter expectations and are compliant with a range of regulatory requirements
– Supporting the implementation of specific campaigns such as ‘Remember A Charity Week’ and Free Wills Months
– Leading on growing In Memory income by innovating, introducing enhanced products and testing and working across other teams to ensure a more joined-up approach
– Building on successes and industry best practice to improve development activities and contribute to unique supporter-focused journeys
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone keen to develop hands-on skills at scale in legacy and In Memory fundraising, with lots of opportunity for future career development.
Please note, this position can be fully remote, OR office based, OR Hybrid. London salary weighting is available for qualifying candidates.
For more information about this position and next steps please apply here now or contact Hayley at Harris Hill on 02078207306.
Harris Hill Charities Recruitment Specialists operates an equal opportunity policy and commits to treating all of our candidates and jobseekers fairly. We welcome and encourage applications from everyone regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.
You must sign in to apply for this position.
The activities will help you to apply remote jobs high efficiency, do onlne remote job interview and discuss remote job informations