Job Title: Senior Quantitative Trader – Crypto Exchange
An Asian-based crypto exchange is seeking a highly motivated and experienced Quantitative Trader to join the team. As a Quantitative Trader, you will play a key role in building their quant business and operational market making exchange.
You will work alongside a talented team of developers, engineers and data scientists to develop and implement trading strategies and market making algorithms for the exchange.
– Design, develop, and implement trading strategies for market making
– Build a team of other highly skilled quant researchers/traders – includes management duties
– Collaborate with developers and risk professionals to implement trading strategies and algorithms
– Monitor and evaluate the performance of trading strategies
– Work closely with the data science team to develop predictive models and analytics
– Develop and maintain relationships with liquidity providers and market makers.
– Bachelor’s degree or higher in a quantitative field such as Mathematics, Physics, Computer Science or related fields
– At least 5 years of experience in quantitative trading (3 in crypto, 2 in tradfi)
– Experience trading in cryptocurrency markets/exchanges/market making firms
– Knowledge of market making, HFT strategies, order book dynamics, and electronic trading systems
– Strong programming skills in Python or similar languages
– Proficiency in statistical analysis and data visualization tools such as R, Matlab, or Excel
– Familiarity with exchange APIs and order execution mechanisms
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
– Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, as well as the opportunity to work with a talented team of professionals in the exciting and rapidly growing cryptocurrency industry.
You must sign in to apply for this position.
The activities will help you to apply remote jobs high efficiency, do onlne remote job interview and discuss remote job informations