We are looking for Software Engineer with strong Python and AWS
● Proficient in Python/Flask for building enterprise-level applications with 3 or more years of experience
● Demonstrated expertise in designing and deploying REST APIs
● Solid foundational knowledge in data modeling and databases including SQL and NoSQL databases like PostgreSQL and MongoDB respectively
● Hands-on experience with major AWS services such as EC2, RDS, S3, and Lambda
● Familiarity with containerization technology and Docker
● Basic knowledge of version control using Git.
Helpful Additional Skills:
● Acquaintance with Linux platform, its configuration and Unix shell scripting
● Proficiency/Familiarity with Kubernetes
● Hands-on experience with data streaming/processing pipelines
● Practical experience with various CI/CD tools such as Jenkins, TravisCI, and Spinnaker
● Basic comprehension of Agile development methodologies.
Design, code, test and maintain backend REST APIs
Collaborate with robotics engineers to build data pipelines for robots
Work with DevOps engineers to build/extend CI/CD pipelines
Contribute to overall architecture design to build resilient, scalable systems
Join in standups, code reviews, testing on physical robots and other team activities of a typical agile team
You must sign in to apply for this position.
The activities will help you to apply remote jobs high efficiency, do onlne remote job interview and discuss remote job informations